Looking for a fresh start in 2020?
WHOLESALE & PRODUCTION MANAGER
Here is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing success story.
Our Wholesale and Production Manager is moving on after 8 years at Zoe & Morgan. This is the first time we have advertised for this role in NZ and we are looking for an expert to join our team.
This position is for full-time role based from our beautiful City Works Depot space.
You will be responsible for managing stockists on a daily basis, production management and always be mindful of new opportunities and growth.
You will love the fashion industry and have a particular interest in jewellery, communication, and business development.
We are looking for someone super special for this role. Someone who wants to align their personal values with a brand based on balancing growth with ethics and sustainability.Ideally you will;
- Have brilliant communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Be excited by the jewellery industry
- Take pride in the relationships we have with stockists
- Enjoy managing multiple projects
- Have experience with Xero and Vend
- Be proficient with numbers
- Be pro-active and have a creative approach to problem solving
- Adapt strategies to best suit Zoe and Morgan brand values Benefits
- Working with a successful and supportive team
- Team driven by strong values based on respect and kindness
- A beautiful work space with cool community If this sounds like you please email your CV and Cover Letter straight away to [email protected] Applications close on 20th November 2019.
Interviews for the successful applicants will be from the 22nd – 26th November. Position starts in mid January 2020.