All payments are processed in NZD and shipped from New Zealand
All payments are processed in GBP and shipped from England
Pearls have been regarded as one of the most valuable gems, and are the world's oldest gem.
Pearl is the birthstone of June and for the Zodiac sign of Gemini, they are a symbol of pure intention thought to bring protection and wisdom to the wearer.
Our South Sea pearls are farmed in some of the cleanest and most nutrient rich waters in Indonesia.
These abundant waters are amazing for scuba diving. South Sea Pearls feature in the new One of a Kind 18k yellow gold pearl designs.
This pearl oyster species is called Pinctada Maxima and comes from white, gold and black lipped oysters. They are a sustainable resource, cultivated in the ocean.
For our contemporary collection, we use cultured freshwater pearls in baroque and circle shapes.
These are some of the most beautiful pearls cultivated today and are a sustainable resource, our pearls are from oysters.
Freshwater pearls are a very popular style of pearl with a vibrant iridescent lustre, or orient.
These are roundish pearls with a slightly oblong shape and less-symmetrical curves. The pearls we use have unique horizontal ‘rings’, these indented circles naturally occur from the constant pressure placed against the pearl as it is developing within the oyster.
Circle pearls have a more classic shape for those with an appreciation for timeless style.
Pearls that are asymmetrical to a lesser or greater degree; meaning they are irregular in shape.
We use elongated baroque pearls that give a feel of elegance.
Pearls require special care, use our tips below to care for your pearl jewellery to keep it looking amazing.
- Avoid impact against hard surfaces and contact with perfumes, cosmetics and household chemicals.
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft dry cloth to prevent any build-ups of natural oils or dirt, before putting them away. You can also clean with a damp soft cloth only if required.
- Store your pearls away from objects or other jewellery that could scratch the surface.
- Wrap the pearls in linen, soft cloth, or place in a soft pouch to store.
- Wear your pearl jewellery! Pearls were originally born in the water so they benefit from absorbing the natural oils that your skin produces. Wearing them often keeps them from drying out and maintains their beautiful lustre.